Why are you so suspicious? Everyone isn't FAKE! Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Recommended Author Posted on Dec 27, 2017 at 04:04 PM

Hello There Gentleman, 

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and on track to having an even better  2018. 

I have recently joined this website in hopes of meeting 'my special someone'. But it has become very challenging when immediately men bombarder me with suspicions.

For instance... "Why are you single?"  "Why are you responding to someone who lives 2,700 miles away... Are those really pictures of you?" "Do you really live in Canada?"

While I understand that some of you have been let down by online 'fakes' it's not okay to automatically assume 'we' are all fakes.

It's certainly not the way I want to be approached... It is hard enough being young (35) and single trying to meet men online. But it makes life a hell of a lot more difficult when I feel that I'm being interrogated.

The easiest solution to this problem is that if you don't trust online dating then it is best to leave the online dating platform. Or you can immediately fly to Toronto to meet me in person. 

That being said where are the local men? 

I have been lucky to be in contact with some interesting people but if no one takes the first step to meet then I end up paying for a 'pen pal.'

If there are any men and women who would like to share their experiences I would be happy to engage. 

P.S. I'm real. And yes those are my recent photographs. 

CanadianDarling

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2018 at 04:42 PM

Im not quite sure what it is because to me it doesnt bother if someone doesnt have a picture because to me its not about looks, its about hobbies, interest and what you are looking for that I see in a profile, if i want to ask for information or clarification than I do. I send a message/email and see where it goes from there